What to Expect
- Oregon averages about 37 inches of rain each year.
- SUMMER (June-August): temperatures between 70's-100's.
- FALL (September-November): temperatures drop to 50's & 60's, and it begins to RAIN. It usually rains from October to March. During the fall, the leaves begin to change color and fall from the trees.
- WINTER (December-February): temperatures drop to the 30's. There is a slight chance of snow in Forest Grove.
- SPRING (March-May): temperatures in 50's & 60's and the rain slowly subsides. It is not uncommon to have a few sunny days during the latter part of March and beginning of April. Usually during May temperatures return to the 70's & 80's.
All of Oregon is on Pacific Standard Time, except for the Ontario city area in Eastern Oregon, which is on Mountain Standard Time. Daylight Saving Time is observed from the Sunday March 10 - Sunday November 3rd.
"Spring forward" 1 hour: 3 hours ahead of Hawaii time
November - Marchl
"Fall back" 1 hour: 2 hours ahead of Hawaii time