Making Progress at Pacific For Transfer Students
The following outline
provides a guide for progressing through your academic program. The
progression is organized according to the total credit hours completed.
- Make appointment with academic advisor
- Attend career days held on campus
- Be on track with core requirements
- Investigate academic possibilities. It is required by the end
of your sophomore year to declare your major.
major academic information meetings
example: Sophomore Major Fest
- See your academic advisor about advanced degrees in your field
- Attend Junior Junction
- Fill out "Apply for Graduation" form on Boxer
Online the semester before you intend to graduate.
- Attend Count Down to Graduation which is normally in February.
- Complete and participate in Departmental surveys, senior exit
interviews, and/or senior focus groups (check with your department
- Complete your senior capstone project/recital/portfolio review
(check with your department and advisor)
- Complete a placement file at the Career Development Center
- Complete testing (GRE, MAT, etc.) and application for graduate