- Facilitate student success and transition through coordination of services between departments and colleges.
- Provide academic information and support throughout a student’s time at Pacific.
- Assist students with acclimating to the University community.
- Share valuable community and University resources.
- Provide a student-centered system of advising, communication, and support to promote academic success.
- Provide information for faculty and staff about transfer students and what is needed for successful transition, and support.
- Provide opportunities for students to interact on a social level with their peers and the Pacific community.
- Provide a lifelong connection to the BOXER traditions as an alumnus.
OTSS provides the following online information for:
Please contact OTSS at email@example.com or 503.352.3175. OTSS is located in the Pacific Information Center.