Events, 2012–13 academic year.
- “Iran and the United States: The future of a troubled relationship.” Talk to the Rose Villa UN Association, Milwaukie, Oregon, March 2013.
- “We’re All Globalized Now: Politics, Economics, and the United States in the World.” Talk to the League of Women Voters and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI), Medford, Oregon, February 2013.
- “The State of Oregon Media.” Panel presentation and discussion on the Pacific campus. Perspectives on the state of the news media industry with Israel Bayer (Street Roots), Nigel Jaquiss (Willamette Week), Sarah Mirk (Bitch magazine), Jim Moore (Pacific University), Susan Nielson (Oregonian), George Rede (Hillsboro Argus), and John Schrag (Hillsboro Tribune and Forest Grove News-Times), February 2013.
- TriMet Transportation Managers conference. Looking ahead after the election. December 2012.
- Westside Economic Alliance. Post-election forum. December 2012.
- “2012 Election Analysis,” talk with Mike Riley to the Washington County Public Affairs Forum, November 2012.
- “The 2012 Election,” talk to the Noon Rotary Club, Forest Grove, Oregon, October 2012.
“The 2012 Election,” talk to the Daybreak Rotary Club, Forest Grove, Oregon, October 2012.
- Oregon PUD Association Fall Conference, Pacific City, Oregon, September 2012.
- Oregon Refuse & Recycling Association Fall Conference, Salishan, September 2012.
- “Elections Preview—Voter ID Laws and the Electoral College,” talk to Teacher Professional Development Seminar of the Oregon Classroom Law Project, Tigard, Oregon, September 2012.
- Moderate Portland city candidate forum with a focus on Human Rights. Mayoral candidates Jefferson Smith and Charlie Hales. City Council candidates Amanda Fritz (inc) and Mary Nolan, September 2012.
- “Is Oregon’s Electoral Grass Greener?" Moderate City Club of Portland panel on views of Oregon politics by Idaho and Washington observers, September 2012.
- See “Projects” tab for prior events.