Begin the scheduling process by contacting a dedicated Conference and Event Support Services staff member at 503-352-2111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can answer your questions and help you determine what the best available facilities are for your event, meeting or conference.
Step 1: Determine your needs- the following is a list of helpful areas to consider when starting to plan an event:
- What type of event will it be?- Meeting, conference, sports camp, musical performance, office retreat, family reunion, outdoor or indoor venue
- When is the event? - Date, time and length of event: Weekday or weekend, morning or evening, single or multiple days, with or without housing
- How large is the event? - How many people will be attending, what type of seating will be needed, classroom style or collaborative table groupings
- What is your budget?- How much per person, total money available
- Will food be served? - Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks or maybe only beverages are needed.
Step 2: Complete an Event or Conference Application-this will reflect the decisions you made in Step 1.
Step 3: Proposal- with the information from your completed application, we will create a cost proposal for your event.
Step 4: Contract- once the proposed plan is accepted by you, we will then create the final contract for you.
Step 5: Success!
Application with Housing (PDF)
Application without Housing (PDF)