Parking & Security
Parking is free on our Forest Grove Campus. All visitors must have a valid parking permit to park in campus parking lots. Conference and Event Support Services will provide day and overnight parking permits for all conferences, events, meetings or camp guests at no charge.
Permits must be visible in the driver’s side dashboard at all times. Guests may park in any of the many locations except specifically designated spaces.
Parking lots can be located on our campus map.
Although we enjoy a very safe and secure setting on our campuses, we certainly recognize the need for appropriate security and safety personnel. Campus Public Safety (CPS) is on duty 24 hours per day, seven days a week and provides protection for the Pacific University Community and property.
To provide a secure environment CPS officers maintain a highly visible department through regular patrol patterns by vehicle and foot. By having this high visibility, crime is deterred and responsible civil behavior is encouraged.
- Please lock your room door even if you are going down the hall or to the restroom. It is important to never leave your room unlocked even for a friend.
- Always carry your keys with you and please do not give them to anyone.
- Do not prop open exterior doors. The doors are locked for your safety and prohibit intruders from entering the building.
- Be aware who is following you in the door to prevent unauthorized people from entering the building.
- Report suspicious persons or activity to a Conference Service Staff member, or Campus Public Safety immediately.
Conference guests are asked to do their part to maintain a safe and secure campus. Here are a few quick reminders:
Call Campus Public Safety at 503-352-2230 (ext. 2230 from any campus phone). They can assist you immediately any time day or night. They can also direct emergency services to your exact location.More Information