Who Gives | Alumni
Support from our alumni demonstrates how much they value their education. Alumni recognize the benefits they received from Pacific and want to provide the same opportunities to current and future Pacific students. Alumni have the opportunity to support the area of greatest need with a gift to the Pacific Excellence Fund (annual fund); gifts may also be designated to a specific college, program or department.
Every gift, large or small, increases Pacific’s alumni participation rate. Participation rates are used to determine national rankings for universities and colleges. Higher rankings help Pacific recruit students and faculty as well as increasing the value of the Pacific degree.
Your gift will do the following.
- Benefit the next generation of Pacific University students
- Demonstrate your confidence in the education you received at Pacific
- Enhance the prestige of Pacific University and strengthen the value of your degree — alumni participation is used to determine the strength of the university
- Invest in programs that make a difference in the world
- Your gift, no matter the size, is deeply appreciated. With your help, we can meet our future defined by stronger focus on global education, an unwavering commitment to service and greater scholarship by our faculty and students.
Please visit our secure online giving form to make your gift today.