Pacific University Logo
The Pacific University logo is the primary identifier for the institution and serves as a unifying element within the graphic identity. Consider it the University's formal signature.
- Use the logo in its entirety somewhere on your item
- The clear space or padding around the logo should be approximately equal to the height of the letter “P” in the word "Pacific"
- Always resize the logo proportionally (holding down the SHIFT key while resizing usually works)
- Do not reduce the size of the logo to a less-than-readable size (3/4” wide is the minimum)
- Do not redesign, recolor, separate, skew or otherwise modify the logo
- Do not distort or change the original art in any way
- Do not place the logo over busy, patterned background which may interfere with its clarity without consulting with Marketing & Communications
- Do not use dropshadows, bevels, 3-D effects, embosses, glows or outlines
JPG | Bit map file that has a bounding box. Use size provided or smaller to prevent pixelation. Use on white backgrounds.
PNG | Bit map file with a transparent background. Use same size provided or smaller to prevent pixelation. Use on colored backgrounds.
EPS | Vector file which can be reduced or enlarged without loosing its integrity. Use for vendors.
Available in color, black or white.
2 Color : EPS