Purchasing Pacific University Product

So, you want to purchase or create some T-shirts or other branded items? We call that swag (and who doesn't?) and there are several options.

Boxer Nation Online Store

Visit one of our stores below, or check them all out at Boxer Nation Store.

Contact Information

Looking for another option? If you want something designed that falls outside of standard artwork, you may need to hire a graphic designer. MarCom can provide suggestions as needed. Product purchases need to be made through a licensed vendor and be reviewed and approved by MarCom.

Licensed University Vendors

The links to the vendor listed below are licensed to produce products and gear using the Pacific University logo. We can create promotional items for your department and give you the artwork for you to order the product using a licensed vendor. Or, you can hire a designer to work with them if it falls outside of our standard gear.

Vendors Alphabetized (PDF)

Vendors by Product (PDF)

If you are interested in working with a vendor that needs to be licensed, here's what they will need to know.

Two Types of Licenses

A standard license is used by companies to produce licensed products for resale to the general public. Standard Licensees pay royalties off the wholesale cost of the goods they are selling.

A restricted license is used by companies that only produce licensed products for internal consumption by the University. No products produced under this license agreement may be sold to the general public and they are exempt from royalties.

All artwork is submitted through SMA┬╣s Approvals on Demand (AOD) system where it is then approved by the university.