Portland Urban Adventure
About the Trip:
Cost of Trip: $375 (Will be charged directly to your student account)
If heading out into the woods for four nights isn't your cup of tea, then join us on an adventure through Portland, OR! You will set up home base at one of Portland's hostels and spend your days kayaking, hiking, biking, and exploring the city. This trip will also include a service day where you will work on a project to help the enviornment.
Wave 3 (August 15th-20th):
August 15th at 12:30-1:30 PM check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30-1:30 PM Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn.
After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
- Move-in to dorms @ 1:00-4:00 PM. Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators. Students with late night flights may fly in August 15th and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 5th if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
- Parent orientation (parents only) @ 4:00-5:30 PM
- Welcome BBQ for students and parents @ 5:30-6:30 PM
- Pre-Trip meeting (students only) @ 6:30-9:00 PM
- August 16th opitonal activity TBD, otherwise free to do own thing
- Trip departure August 17th @ 8:00 AM
- Trip return August 20th
Note: Times are subject to change.