Portland Urban Adventure
- Urban Adventure Gear List-Please email us with your gear rental form by July 18th with your gear needs.
About the Trip:
Cost of Trip: $375 (Will be charged directly to your student account)
If heading out into the woods for four nights isn't your cup of tea, then join us on an adventure through Portland, OR! You will set up home base at one of Portland's hostels and spend your days kayaking, hiking, biking, and exploring the city. This trip will also include a service day where you will work on a project to help the enviornment.
Wave 3 (August 15th-20th):
Cost of Trip: $325 (Will be charged directly to your student account)
**Note: Multi Element Cost $425, Urban Adventure Cost $375 (These trips cost more due to lodging)
August 15th at 12:30-1:00 PM check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30-1:00 PM Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn
After welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
Move-in to dorms @ 1:00-4:00 PM Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators. Students with late night flights may fly in August 15th and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
Please email email@example.com by August 1st if you need pick-up from the airport or train station
Parent orientation (parents only) @ 4:00-5:30 PM
- Student Orientation (students only) @ 4:00-5:30 PM
Welcome BBQ for students and parents @ 5:30-6:30 PM
- Goodbyes @ 6:30-7:00 PM
Pre-Trip meeting (students only) @ 7:00-9:00 PM
Trip departure August 16th @ 8:00 AM (Backpacking, Surfing, Sea Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Backpack Canoe)
- August 16th all Urban Adventure, Rafting, and Multi Element participants will stay around campus and participate in a supervised fun day of adventure
- Trip departure August 17th @ 8:00 AM (Urban Adventure, Rafting, Mulit Element)
- All Trips return August 20th
Note: Times are subject to change.