Backpacking with spetacular views
Cost of Attending: $300 (charged directly to student account)
Join us for an incredible trek into the wonders of massive old-growth trees, moss covered logs, and breathtaking mountain views. You and your fellow travelers will journey from campsite to campsite, learning navigation and backpacking skills along the way. Complete your entire adventure in one of the most beautiful national parks in the country.
After this five-day adventure your group will move into the classroom to explore these subjects in greater depth. This classroom time will help you continue building the friendships you established on the trip, better prepare you to succeed at Pacific and develop your leadership skills so you can impact people’s lives here and beyond.
August 16th at 2:30-3pm check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
3-4pm Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn
- After welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
- Move-in to dorm @ 4:00-6:00pm
- Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators. For students with late night flights, they may fly in August 15th and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email email@example.com by August 5th if you need pickup from airport or train station
- Welcome BBQ for students and parents August 16 @ 6:00-7:00 PM
- Parent orientation (parents only) @ 7:00-9:00 PM
- Pre-Trip meeting (students only) @ 7:00pm-9:00 PM
- Trip departure August 17 @ 8:00 AM
- Trip return August 21
- Eight class sessions build on the adventure experience during Fall Semester 2013
Note: Times are subject to change.