Surfing at the Oregon Coast
Cost of Attending: $325 (charged directly to student account)
This adventure includes five days of surfing and camping at Oregon State Parks on the northern coast. Walk along sandy beaches at sunset, gather around beach fires, all while relaxing and connecting with new friends. We provide the wetsuits, surfboards, surf know-how, amazing scenery and great waves. In the evening enjoy great food and discussion, and fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves!
Wave 3 (August 15th-20th):
- August 15th at 12:30-1:30 PM check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
- 12:30-1:30 PM Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
- Move-in to dorms @ 1:00-4:00 PM Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators. Students with late night flights may fly in August 15th and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
Please email email@example.com by August 1st if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
- Parent orientation (parents only) @ 4:00-5:30 PM
- Welcome BBQ for students and parents @ 5:30-6:30 PM
- Pre-Trip meeting (students only) @ 6:30-9:00 PM
- Trip departure August 16th @ 8:00 AM
- All Trips return August 20th
Note: Times are subject to change.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1st if you need pickup from airport or train station.