Sea Kayaking on the Puget Sound, WA
Cost of Attending: $325 (charged directly to student account)
Spend five days paddling one of the most breathtaking areas of Washington. Experience the beauty of the Northwest through the eyes of a kayaker. Enjoy paddling the tidal waters around the South Puget Sound, exploring some of its island trails, and sharing the camp experience with new friends. This trip is designed for first time paddlers and experienced paddlers alike.
Wave 3 (August 15th-20th):
- August 15th at 12:30-1:30 PM check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
- 12:30-1:30 PM Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
- Move-in to dorms @ 1:00-4:00 PM Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators. Students with late night flights may fly in August 15th and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1st if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
- Parent orientation (parents only) @ 4:00-5:30 PM
- Welcome BBQ for students and parents @ 5:30-6:30 PM
- Pre-Trip meeting (students only) @ 6:30-9:00 PM
- Trip departure August 16th @ 8:00 AM
- All Trips return August 20th
Note: Times are subject to change.
Please email email@example.com by August 1st if you need pickup from airport or train station.