Links to Writing Resources
- Modern Language Association (MLA) Homepage - Since a great deal of academic papers require proper MLA documentation, this site should provide some basic guidelines.
- American Psychological Association Style Guidelines - This site provides help with psychology paper documentation as well as more.
- Chicago Manual of Style Homepage - This site provides information on how to cite history papers and other pieces that require Chicago style.
- Elements of Style
- Research and Documentation Online Homepage - This link provides excerpts from Research and Documentation in the Electronic Age, Third Edition, Diana Hacker. You will find models for frequently used citation styles: MLA, APA, CBE, and Chicago. This provides useful information for writers from many different disciplines.
- Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation - The online version of the book by the same name
- Common Errors in English - Quickly search for help on common errors you may be guilty of committing
Writing Handouts and Materials