Mission: The mission of Campus Wellness is to promote the wellbeing of Pacific students to allow them to care, think, create, and pursue justice in and outside of the classroom. Campus Wellness strives to mitigate factors that interfere with students’ well-being and success through comprehensive educational programming and support services.
- Sexual violence prevention
- Healthy relationship promotion
- Harm reduction around drugs and alcohol
- Positive body image programs
- Stress Management
- Confidential advocacy for survivors of interpersonal violence
- Consultations for students struggling with alcohol and other substances