Clinical Services | Pacific EarClinic
The EarClinic is officially closed due to COVID-19. We will see patients for emergencies only until further notice from our local government.
The Pacific EarClinic provides a wide range of diagnostic audiology and balance procedures, hearing instruments, and rehabilitative hearing services to people of all ages throughout Hillsboro, Oregon, and the surrounding communities. Our clinical services include:
- Hearing evaluations for all ages, occupations, and lifestyles
- Balance disorder/dizziness evaluations in the Interprofessional Dizziness and Balance Clinic, a collaborative service with the College of Optometry and the School of Physical Therapy
- Hearing instrument technology evaluations, fitting, and follow up services
- Hearing instrument cleaning, adjustment, and repair services
- Consultation for other hearing assistance technology, including Bluetooth connectivity devices
- Custom earmolds for hearing protection, sleep, swimming, iPod earbuds, and in-ear monitors
- Services designed for musicians, including hearing evaluations, risk management, in-ear monitors, and hearing protection
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Newborn diagnostic hearing assessments
As our clinical services expand, we plan to add hearing rehabilitation classes, audiologic evaluations for auditory processing disorders, and collaboration with the other health clinics at Pacific University for comprehensive, interprofessional evaluation and treatment services.
To schedule an appointment, contact us at 503-352-2692.