Clinical Education Resources | Compliance Office
Each health profession program coordinates student site placements as a continuation of student learning in healthcare entities. Coordinators have different titles, but share the same responsibilities. Coordinators assign students to sites, ensure documentation and training requirements are met, and create and foster relationships with sites.
Clinical Coordinator Moodle site (members of Clinical Coordinator Committee)
Documents require sign-in with PUNetID.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 409.030
- Affiliation Agreement multi-program Master List
- Affliation Agreement Template - 2021 - NEW
- Student Immunization Template - 2020
- Hepatitis B and Titer FAQ
- TB Screening Questionnaire - 2019
- CDC MMWR Immunization for Health Care Personnel - January 12, 2018
- CHP Oregon-Required Drug Testing Policy
- CHP Criminal Background Check Policy and Procedure
- Professional Licensure - General and Specific Disclosures