Clinical Education Resources | Compliance Office
Each health profession program coordinates student site placements as a continuation of student learning in healthcare entities. Coordinators have different titles, but share the same responsibilities. Coordinators assign students to sites, ensure documentation and training requirements are met, and create and foster relationships with sites.
Clinical Coordinator Moodle site (members of Clinical Coordinator Committee)
Documents require sign-in with PUNetID.
- Relias Student Clinical Placement Courses - NEW April 24, 2023
- 2023 Clinical Placement Training & Professional Licensure update - NEW November 2022
- Oregon Administrative Rule 409.030
- Affiliation Agreement multi-program Master List
- Affiliation Agreement Template - August 2021 - NEW!
- CDC MMWR Immunization for Health Care Personnel - January 12, 2018
- CHP Oregon-Required Drug Testing Policy
- CHP Criminal Background Check Policy and Procedure
- Clinical Placement Training Topics 2021-22 & 22-23 - Retiring May 31, 2023
- Hepatitis B and Titer FAQ - Updated 3/2023
- Professional Licensure - General and Specific Disclosures
- Student Immunization & Screening Template with Instructions - 2022 - NEW 4-2022
- Student Immunization Template FAQ's - updated 4-2022
- MRT requirement instructions - updated 5-2023
- MRT requirements forms - updated 5-2022
- TB Risk Assessment - Fillable
- TB Symptom Questionnaire - Fillable
- TB Affiliation Agreement Addendum and Instructions