Get Your Diploma | May 2021
Pacific will send diplomas to all May 2021 graduates a few weeks following the May 15 virtual commencement.
Make sure to update your address! Your preferred mailing address for university mail is separate from your diploma mailing address. Please follow these steps to ensure your diploma is mailed to the correct address:
- Log into BoxerOnline, click "Apply for Graduation"
- Click "Application submitted MM/DD/YYYY"; this will take you to your graduation application
- Scroll down to "Commencement Details" section
- Click Apply button to review/update your diploma mailing address
- If preferred mailing address is accurate and selected, no action required; just log out
- If your diploma is being sent to a different address, select "Ship to a new address" and enter the address you would like your diploma mailed to
- Click "Save" and log out
Note: Updating your diploma mailing address does not update your permanent address on file with the university. If you need to update your permanent mailing address, please visit myAccount.