Annual Fire Alarm, Equipment Inspections and Testing Set for June 3-14
Campus Public Safety is conducting annual inspections and testing of fire alarms and other safety equipment located in each building of the Forest Grove and Hillsboro campuses now through Friday, June 14.
Building occupants and visitors may hear periodic testing of alarms that will be relatively short in duration. These are not fire drills and there is no need to vacate the building. In the event of an alarm to signify an actual fire or other need to evacuate, the alarm will sound continuously and a Boxer Alert emergency message will also be sent out.
Following is a schedule of inspections and testing:
- Monday, June 3 | Walter Hall, McCormick Hall, Clark Hall (complete)
- Tuesday, June 4 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Cascade Hall, Gilbert Hall, Burlingham Hall
- Wednesday, June 5 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Go Backs for any residential halls (if necessary), Stoller Center, Hanson Stadium
- Thursday, June 6 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Knight Hall, Old College Hall, Carnegie Hall, Tabitha Brown Hall, Taylor-Meade Performing Arts Center
- Friday, June 7 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Scott Hall, Marsh Hall, Tran Library, Abbott Alumni Center
- Monday, June 10 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Price Hall, Strain Science Center, Murdock Hall
- Tuesday, June 11 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Jefferson Hall, Berglund Hall
- Wednesday, June 12 | 5 to 11 p.m. | Creighton Hall, Hillsboro Building 2
- Thursday, June 13 | 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Elevator testing: Burlingham, Clark, Gilbert, Strain, Jefferson, Marsh, Creighton, Hillsboro Building 2
- Friday, June 14 | 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Go Backs, if necessary
Campus Public Safety and Facilities Management appreciate your patience and understanding.