Business Office Closure over Spring Break 2018 for Carpet Replacement
The Business and Budget Offices will close for carpet replacement beginning noon, Friday, March 23 and reopen at 1 p.m., Monday, April 2nd, 2018.
The closure is being done over spring break to minimize disruption of services for the Pacific Community. During the closure, a reduced work force will be operating out of LL12 Marsh Hall and will offer minimal services. Drop Boxes will be located in the LL12 for deposits, AP requests and general mail.
- There will be no courier service (blue bag) between FG and HPC campuses.
- Notary services will be unavailable during the closure.
- The staff will have no access to release checks.
- No checks will be produced during this time. Please plan accordingly.
- No debit payments can be accepted.
- There will be no access to any type of petty cash and/or check cashing.
- Any student payments needing to be made during this time period may be done through pacificu.edu/epay.
- Accountants will be responding to voice and email requests.
In an effort to raise funds for the Staff Senate Caring Committee, the Business Office will be offering a limited number of the carpet squares for sale (similar to the PDX Project, the airport carpet craze).
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time period and look forward to being able to serve you as best as possible.