Celebrate with a Graduation Banner
Celebrate your favorite new alumni with a printable graduation banner. You'll just need a printer, paper, scissors, adhesive and ribbon or twine.
To Make Your Own
- Download the graduation banner.
- Print on heavy-weight paper or card stock.
- Cut out red banner.
- Fold tabs along the dotted lines.
- Tape or glue tabs to the back of the banner to create loops.
- String ribbon through loops to hang the banner.
- Hang against a wall or on your mantle to celebrate your special graduate!
Enjoy more seasonal and Boxer Spirit printables at pacificu.edu/printables.