Celebrate with Printable "Happy New Year" Bunting
Celebrate the transition to the new year with this do-it-yourself bunting. All you need is a printer, paper, scissors, adhesive and some string to make one of your very own!
To Make Your Own
- Download the Happy New Years Bunting (also available in a miniature version)
- Select print and print pages single-sided on cardstock
- Cut out each piece on dashed lines
- Fold in half over ribbon or twine (remember to make sure the letters are in the right order!)
- Use double-sided tape or a glue stick to adhere folded triangles together
- Hang it up to celebrate the new year!
Enjoy more seasonal and Boxer Spirit printables at pacificu.edu/printables.