Decorate with Printable Plumerias
Decorate your graduation cap or make a lei with our printable plumeria flowers. You'll just need a printer, paper, scissors, adhesive and something to decorate!
To Make Your Own
- Download the printable plumerias in color, or if you want to print on colored paper, use our color-free version.
- Print on copy paper, heavy-weight paper or cardstock.
- Cut out flowers just inside the black line.
- Lightly bend paper between each petal.
- Tape or glue the small tab behind a petal to connect the petals.
- Glue the flowers directly on to a graduation cap, headband or hair clip. To make a lei, poke a small hole in the center and thread ribbon through several flowers.
Enjoy more seasonal and Boxer Spirit printables at pacificu.edu/printables.