Design a Logo for New Student Club 'The Link'
The Business Club is rebranding and looking for student input! Calling all creatives to design the logo and basic style guide for "The Link", a new club on campus, previously known as the Business Club!
Submit your digital files by Thursday, Dec. 8. Up for grabs, a $45 Amazon gift card!
- Simple Style Guide
- Logo designs
- Color Palette
- Club Mission: As The Link, our club aims to connect undergraduate students of any major with resources that will launch them into post-grad success!
- Slogan: Helping you find your missing link.
- Words: Connection, resources, inclusivity/community, inspiration, exploration and growth.
- What will we do?: Resume help/review, interview tips, connect you with mentors, job search tips, networking opportunities and other fun events!
- The goal of rebranding: Getting away from the idea that we are only a resource for business students and providing a space that is open to hearing and answering the needs and desires of all undergraduate students who are preparing to launch themselves into success post-grad!
- Questions? : Contact Catalina Alvarado at email@example.com.
Friday, Nov. 18, 2022