Explore Kindergarten Openings at the ELC
What if your child’s first experience with school was full of joy, wonder, and great teaching? Come explore kindergarten openings at the Early Learning Community for the 2023-2024 school year. Schedule a tour and experience what we’re all about!
There’s a reason why families whose children attend the ELC describe it as a magical experience. Our teachers excel at engaging children in fascinating explorations of the world around them while still ensuring that children are learning the foundational skills they need to be successful.
Check out the kindergarten blog and see what our students have been up to.
What Kindergarten at the ELC Looks Like
Small Classes with Individualized Support
- Student/teacher ratio of 1:10
- Full-time lead and assistant teacher
- Teachers licensed with masters degrees
Rooted in Community
- Intentional support for children’s social-emotional development
- Multiple classroom and school-wide gatherings each year
- On-site extended care & summer camps available
- Reduced tuition options to keep our program accessible
- Project-based curriculums and developmentally appropriate
- Grounded in the science of reading
- Focused on hands-on studies of the natural world