Facilties Improvements Are Underway on Pacific's Forest Grove Campus
Pacific University has launched a series of construction projects to refresh and improve campus facilities over the summer.
Already, bark dust has been spread and lights have been updated and replaced, as have windows in Murdock Hall. Other projects, such as the sidewalks east of the Vandervelden Apartments and the roof and gutters at Tabitha Brown Hall, are continuing.
Additional projects scheduled for this summer include:
- Replacement of the back doors at the Stoller Center, before July 1
- Installation of sound panels in Warner Hall, Room 5, before July 1
- Lighting at Berglund, Murdock and Gilbert halls, June 4
- Refreshing bathrooms in McCormick Hall suites, June 17 to 27
- Remodel of 10 rooms on third floor of Clark Hall, all summer
- Lighting in McCormick Hall lobby, June 17 to 28
- Resurfacing of track at Hanson Stadium, June 24 to July 20
- Refreshing of McCormick Hall laundry room, June 24 — June 27
- Reflooring of Walter Hall kitchen, July 22 to 26
- Lock changeovers at Vandervelden Apartments, all summer
- Sealing of Price Hall windows, Aug. 12 to 23