Forest Grove Campus Construction and Landscaping Update
Several capital improvement projects continue here on the Forest Grove Campus. In addition to construction and landscaping, the exterior of several buildings will be pressure washed next week in preparation for Fall Semester.
- Two 20-by-40-foot tents and one 20-by-20-foot tent is being transported to the volleyball pit between the UC and Clark for temporary dining services. Temporary flooring will be installed over the sand.
Week of Aug. 11-15
- White oak trees are being planted between Jefferson and Warner halls, and in the parking lots adjacent to Walter Hall and the Taylor-Meade Performing Arts Center
- The fire lane between Clark Hall and the new residence hall (Cascade Hall) is being repaved
Monday, Aug. 11
- Pressure washing of the University Center (Washburne Hall) exterior begins
- Pressure washing and window washing of the Library and Scott Hall exteriors, and Trombley Square will take place
- Chairs and tables to be set up at volleyball pit temporary dining station
- Pressure washing and window washing of exteriors of Jefferson, Warner, Brown and Carnegie halls
New carpeting in the entryway, lobby and main stairwell of Scott Hall
The north side entrance of Marsh Hall will be closed for walkway repair
Other items of note
- Construction of Cascade Hall is complete. Resident assistants have moved in, as have some students. Additional landscaping on the exterior grounds of Cascade Hall is being finished this week.
- Landscaping improvements in Trombley Square are on schedule to be complete before the start of Fall Semester on Aug. 25
- The skylight for the University Center refresh is being installed. The first phase of the University Center refresh is on schedule for completion by the start of Fall Semester on Aug. 25.
- Construction of a roof over the main grandstand of the athletics stadium, recently renamed Hanson Stadium, remains on schedule for completion by the end of August