Pacific University Libraries Launch New Webpages
The Pacific University Libraries is launching a redesign of the Libraries webpages. The new pages feature a refreshed look and feel, with streamlined navigation of the libraries’ resources and services, as well as greater visibility for the information, tools, and resources that students and faculty access most often.
Changes in the Libraries’ webpages are being made in order to improve the Libraries’ ability to more efficiently manage and reflect changes to information resources and services, which should result in an improved experience for students and faculty. As with the Libraries’ current webpages, the new pages are optimized for both desktop and mobile use. Some new features include:
- Highly visible quick links to commonly used information and resources
- Suggested resources and services organized by user group (students, faculty, alumni, health professionals)
- Consistent design and navigation across Libraries webpages and Subject Guides
- Improved navigation of hours/facility information by campus
- Easy to search/browse presentation of research databases
- Copyright guidance for students and faculty
- Library staff contact information organized by department
Minor updates to content and available policy information will continue to be made during the summer following the launch of the new pages.