Paid Student Positions Up for Grabs
Do you have an interest in tutoring, helping international students acclimate to Pacific, or running student activities? Various Pacific department's are hiring student workers for the 2021-2022 academic year or temporary positions during orientation week. Check out the following paid positions and apply today!
Peer Academic Coaches
The Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS) and the Academic and Career Advising Center (ACA) are hiring Peer Academic Coaches for the 2021-2022 year. These positions are Federal Work Study. Apply here.
- Coaching peers to solutions that might improve their academic success
- Assisting peers in adopting affecting learning and study strategies
- Facilitating small-group Academic Success workshops in-person and/or online
- Promoting CLASS services through regular one-on-one coaching sessions and workshop events
- Attending regular professional development meetings and one-on-one meetings with the Academic Coach
ACE Board and Production Positions
The ACE Board (activities, culture, and engaging entertainment) in partnership with the Undergraduate Student Senate and Student Activities is hiring for the 2021-2022 year. Learn more about these ACE positions. Applications submitted by July 30 will receive priority consideration.
- Board chair
- Open Mic chair
- Production team
- Multimedia student assistant, Student Activities
International Student Orientation Leader Position
The Office of International Programs (OIP) is looking for students to welcome international students and foreign language teaching assistants to Pacific during orientation week between Aug. 20-26. Daily hours for this position vary and may extend up to 12 hours on some days. Apply here.
Orientation Leader Responsibilities:
- Attend orientation training | Aug. 20
- Assist with airport pickup | Aug. 22-23
- Assist with International student orientation | Aug. 24-26
- Provide campus tours and organization and leadership for day trip
Contact Katelyn Eisenhooth for more information at email@example.com.