Pharmacy Graduates Celebrated at Awards Ceremony | School of Pharmacy
The Pacific University School of Pharmacy celebrated its 2023 pharmacy graduates on May 19, bestowing recognitions on some of its top graduating students.
Students completing the program earned their doctor of pharmacy and/or master of science in pharmaceutical sciences degrees the following day at Pacific’s May Commencement.
School awardees include:
- Ismael Aguirre PharmD ’23, Dean’s Excellence Award and APhA Senior Recognition
- Lisa White PharmD ’23, School of Pharmacy Outstanding Graduate
- Megan Ott PharmD ’23, Kalina Rivera ’20, PharmD ’23 and Makana Kaaikala-Caban PharmD ’23, School of Pharmacy Mission, Vision & Values Award
- Meagan Macalalag PharmD ’23, Excellence in Advocacy
- Salena Tannouri ’21, PharmD ’23, Excellence in Pharmacological Research
- Sandria Park PharmD ’23, Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information Award
- Megan Gada PharmD ’23 and Oula Samaan PharmD ’23, Merck Academic Excellence Awards
- Anchal Batra PharmD ’23, Viatris Excellence in Pharmacy Award
- Casey Anacleto PharmD ’23, Community Pharmacy Excellence Award
- Brenda Villanueva PharmD ’23, ASHP Outgoing Officer
- Paige Veenhuis PharmD ’23, USPHS Excellence in Public Health Pharmacy