Plenty of Dining Options to Choose From Over Spring Break
Due to COVID-19-related travel restrictions students may be staying on campus and employees may be working during spring break. Bon Appétit, The Market and Starbucks has everyone covered with dining options.
Spring Break Dining Schedule March 20-28:
- Café will operate on a weekend schedule during spring break
- brunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- dinner: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Café will have limited stations open (salad bar, sandwiches and grill options). The express window will also follow the café schedule during spring break.
- Students may pick up a continental breakfast bag at each dinner (if students want food before brunch begins the following day).
- Market will be open 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Starbucks will be open 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.