Schedule Early Learning Community Tours for 2024-2025
Begin your child's school life in the highest quality educational setting — come and see what children need to become critical thinkers and joyous, self-directed learners at the Early Learning Community (ELC)!
We know it feels as if the school year has just begun, but we’re already thinking about the 2024-25 school year here at the ELC. As we approach enrollment season we are excited for folks from our community, here at Pacific University and beyond, to visit our school and learn more about our Preschool to 4th grade programs.
We invite you to read on for more information about our new enrollment process: joining our waitlist, touring to learn about program logistics, visiting with your child, and additional opportunities based on age group/grade level.
Our enrollment process starts in mid-November with an opportunity to visit our school, learn more about us and determine if we are a good fit for your family.
Prospective Preschool Families:
- Join us for a tour, offered in Nov. - Jan. We offer options during the day and in the early evening. We’ll talk through lots of details and logistics on these days so we ask that only grown-ups attend these events. Have kids in multiple age groups? The tour covers them all!
- Since our prospective preschoolers are quite young, we don’t require that they participate in a visit day. If having your child see the space as well is important to you, we’ll have our preschool classrooms set up for visitors on February 1st from 5-6pm. This is a drop-in time, so there is no need to RSVP.
Prospective Kindergarten - 4th Grade Families:
- Join us for a tour, offered from November to January. We offer options during the day and in the early evening. We’ll talk through lots of details and logistics on these days so we ask that only grown-ups attend these events. Have kids in multiple age groups? The tour covers them all!
- Then, bring your child for a Visit Day in February so they have a chance to experience the ELC. We have different options based on your child’s age and will have sign-up links for Visit Days available at the end of your tour.
- Kindergartners and their parents will join us for an individual meet and greet with our Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Abby, on a Monday or Wednesday afternoon between 3-5 p.m. in February.
- Children in 1st-4th grade will get to visit the ELC for a 2-hour “Shadow Day” to meet some potential classmates and see what the day is like in the ELC. These will be scheduled starting in February around your child’s availability.
If interested, your next step is to reserve your time slot for a tour. Please note, because of existing classroom capacity our day-time tours are limited to eight people. For that reason, please sign up for each person attending and please try to limit attendees from the same household to no more than two people. Evening tours have no space constraints so if you’d like to bring more folks, please choose one of those options. As a reminder, these tours are going to be full of information and therefore just for adults. We will have links to sign up for the different Visit Day options available at the end of your tour.
- Daytime Tour Sign-Up Link
- Nov. 16, 10-11 a.m.
- Nov. 29, 10-11 a.m.
- Jan. 9, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Jan. 25, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Evening Tour Sign-Up Link
- Dec. 6, 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Jan. 11, 5:15-6:15 p.m.
Still looking for more information about the Early Learning Community or have lingering questions? We invite you to peruse our website, call us at 503-352-1481, or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to chat with you and look forward to learning more about your family during this enrollment season!