Seven Pacific University Faculty Members Earn Tenure
Seven Pacific University faculty members were granted indefinite tenure and earned tenure promotions in March.
The faculty members represent a wide range of programs at Pacific University, many in healthcare fields.
Indefinite tenure is the result of a several-years-long process of scholarship, research, teaching and review. Each faculty member received indefinite tenure following recommendations from their departments or colleges and approval by the University Personnel Committee, provost, president and Board of Trustees.
The seven faculty members are:
- Dr. Nicola Carter, an associate professor in the College of Health Professions’ School of Pharmacy
- Kim Malin, associate professor in the College of Health Professions’ School of Physical Therapy & Athletic Training
- Dr. Jennifer Pitonyak, professor and director of the College of Health Professions’ School of Occupational Therapy
- Dr. Marcin Wróblewski, associate professor in College of Health Professions’ School of Audiology
- Dr. Lalit Khandare, associate professor and director of the College of Arts & Sciences’ Master of Social Work Program
- Dr. Rebecca Schoon, associate professor of public health in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Dr. Paul Snell, associate professor of politics and government in the College of Arts & Sciences