Staff Performance Evaluations Due July 31
This is the time of year when all staff members are asked to complete the annual staff performance development process. This process is designed to help continuously improve the quality and capacity of the staff of Pacific University in support of our mission. The process for the current fiscal year (2016-2017) is to be completed no later than Monday, July 31, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Michele Quint at 503-352-2237 or email@example.com.
- All staff members should complete a self-evaluation and assessment of their goals and accomplishments. Return this form to your supervisor.
- Supervisors may also choose to use the Peer & Customer Input Form as part of the performance review process.
- Supervisors will gather pertinent information and use the employee self-evaluation and other materials to complete a performance review for each staff member.
- Supervisors and employees meet one-on-one to discuss the review and mutually set goals for the coming performance cycle.
- The original signed review must be submitted to Human Resources by July 31, 2017. Copies should be kept by the employee and supervisor.
- During the review process, all staff members also should sign the annual code of conduce, confidentiality of records agreement, and acknowledgement of policies, available in English and in Espanol.
- This also is the appropriate time to update any position descriptions. Please use the uniform university position description format and email updated descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All materials are due by Monday, July 31, 2017.