Student COVID-19 Response Team Available to Help
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the COVID-19 Response Team is here to help employees and students. The CRT is a group of around 30 student workers eager to help with various pandemic-related needs on Pacific campuses. The CRT's goal is to educate students and employees about COVID-19 and Pacific's safety policies, to help enforce those policies and support the university community during a challenging time.
Students on the COVID-19 Response Team are involved in such tasks as:
- Student-to-student public health support as needed (e.g. mask education, assisting with temperature checks, sanitizing, PPE questions, contact tracing, etc.)
- Communications (replacing signs, peer-to-peer videos)
- Tech/classroom management support for faculty and student activities (e.g. taking notes, Zoom assistance)
- Runners and assistants for move-in, library, bookstore, dining services or other units avoiding bottlenecks and crowds
- Community well-being, campus uplift, positive activities and messaging
Simply submit your request and COVID-19 response coordinators will do their best to assign the task to a student promptly or follow up with you during spring semester.
CRT members are working hard to make this semester a positive experience for all students. Have questions, ideas for safe events you'd like to see on campus or services you'd like to see become available? Please contact the COVID-19 Response Team on instagram @crtpacificu. You may also email CRT member Joelle Otterstedt at email@example.com, or CRT faculty member Andrea Doerfler at firstname.lastname@example.org.