Student COVID Response Team Available to Help Employees
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the COVID Response Team is here to help. The COVID Response Team is a group of student workers eager and willing to help with the various campus needs related to COVID-19. Students are dispersed on university campuses and at times studying remotely. Students on the COVID Response Team are involved in such tasks as:
- Student-to-student public health support as needed (e.g. mask education, assisting with temperature checks, sanitizing, PPE questions, contact tracing, etc.)
- Communications (replacing signs, peer-to-peer videos)
- Tech/classroom management support for faculty and student activities (e.g. taking notes, Zoom assistance)
- Runners and assistants for move-in, library, bookstore, dining services or other units avoiding bottlenecks and crowds
- Community well-being, campus uplift, positive activities and messaging
If you have a need, simply submit your request here, and we will do our best to assign the task to a student promptly or follow up with you as needed. Although we are starting to wrap up fall semester, you can put in a request now as you consider planning ahead for winter and spring.