Support the 2nd Annual International Opportunities Fair
The Academic and Career Advising Center is pleased to be hosting the 2nd annual International Opportunities Fair scheduled from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2022. This is a hybrid event presented in person at the UC patio on the Forest Grove Campus and virtually via Handshake.
Please share this event flyer with students or industry connections, or post a flyer in your office, and help spread the word on campus for this event.
ACA hopes to bring a variety of domestic and international opportunities to our students. Almost anything that has been vetted and will benefit our students' growth as global-minded citizens could work:
- Short-term travel courses
- Study abroad programs
- Internships (international or domestic with a global perspective)
- Post-graduation programs abroad
- Volunteer or work opportunities focused on diverse populations
- Clubs focusing on a language, culture, or country
Faculty, staff, students or recruiters with inquiries are welcome to email Vanessa Reyes, ACA Community Relations coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call503-352-3182.