Want To Quit Smoking?
Smoking cessation support, advice and free nicotine patches are available at the Student Health Center.
Giving up smoking isn't easy but you can do it with the right tools. Each time you try to quit, the more likely you will be to succeed.
There are many good reasons to quit.
- You will live longer and live healthier
- You will have more energy and breathe easier
- You will lower your risk of heart attack, stroke and cancer
- The people you live with will be healthier
- You will save money. At over $5 per pack, if you smoke 1 pack per day you will save more the $1,800 each year and more that $18,000 in 10 years.
Call the Student Health Center for an appointment at 503-352-2269.