To begin the scheduling and application process, contact a member of the Conference and Event Support Services staff at 503-352-2111 or email email@example.com. We can answer your questions and help you determine what the best available facilities are for your event, meeting or conference.
Step 1: Determine your needs. The following is a list of helpful areas to consider when starting to plan an event:
- What type of event are you planning? Meeting, conference, sports camp, musical performance, office retreat, family reunion, outdoor or indoor venue
- When is the event? Date, time and length of event; weekday or weekend, morning or evening, single or multiple days, with or without housing
- How large is the event? How many people will be attending, what type of seating will be needed, classroom style or collaborative table groupings
- What is your budget? How much per person, total money available
- Will food be served? Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks or maybe only beverages are needed
Step 2: Complete an Event or Conference Application. This will reflect the decisions you made in Step 1.
Step 3: Proposal. With the information from your completed application, we will create a cost proposal for your event.
Step 4: Contract. Once the proposed plan is accepted by you, we will then create the final contract.
Step 5: Success! Enjoy your event.