Welcome transfer students! We know academic advising is important to your success and this process is critical for progression to graduation. We work closely with the faculty advisors on transfer advising issues.
You can make an appointment at the Advising Center at any time. The earlier you are talking with us the better! Call us at 503-352-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to discuss credits, degree requirements, and transfer planning.
Admitted already to Pacific University? Congratulations! Once you submit all of your previous college transcripts we will contact you to make an appointment with us to register for classes.
Attend an upcoming transfer event to see if Pacific University is a good fit for you!
The Advising Center is available to answer questions about:
- Transfer Class Equivalencies
- Community College Transfer Guides
- Meeting Core requirements with transfer credit
- How to have a class reviewed for transfer equivalency
- Strategic planning on course selection at your transfer school before enrolling at Pacific
- Transfer credit applying to Focal Studies
- And many other questions