Students & Alumni | Career
We strive to collaborate with fellow educators and community members to provide a transformative blend of liberal arts, experiential, and career education that is so well integrated, empowering, and responsive to student needs that it emboldens them to pursue pathways to personal, professional, and community engagement that might otherwise have remained hidden or unattainable. Our promise to students who join us in this effort is that they will launch meaningful careers before they graduate.
All students have access to a career advisor upon entering Pacific University. Contact us to schedule an individual career advising session for assistance with:
- Exploring industries, occupations, and employers
- Assessing interests, values, and skills related to academic and career interests
- Obtaining Work-Study jobs, internships, part-time work, summer jobs, and full-time career positions
- Researching and applying to graduate programs
- Making informed career decisions
- Preparing for interviews
- Connecting with professionals
- Developing résumés, cover letters, and job application
Gain Work Experience
Part-time jobs, internships, summer employment, full-time positions, volunteer and event opportunities positions are posted at HandShake (pacificu.joinhandshake.com). For more information view our Starting with Handshake document.
Work-Study Jobs and some other on-campus jobs are listed at Pacificu.edu/jobs.