- Women’s Work from the ERA to the Present Day, March 2011. Barbara Roberts, Oregon’s first woman governor, Susan Sokol Blosser, wine industry pioneer and environmental advocate, and Dr. Perla Rodriguez, principal of Cornelius Elementary School made presentations and then engaged in discussion with audience members about the changing roles of women. Cosponsored with the Friends of the Forest Grove Library as part of the Forest Grove Conversations series.
- The State of the Media in Oregon, February 2011. Panel of journalists and Dr. Moore talking with a Pacific audience about the media in a fragmented age.
- Former Oregon Governor Vic Atiyeh’s papers. Governor Atiyeh, Oregon’s last Republican governor (1987–1995) is in the process of donating his papers to Pacific University. The McCall Center is working with the Pacific library to create oral histories, organize these papers, digitize them, and make them available for Pacific scholars and the wider community.
- Gubernatorial debate, April–September 2010. Ultimately a failed attempt to bring Oregon gubernatorial candidates Chris Dudley (R) and John Kitzhaber (D) to Pacific for a debate. They ended up having a single joint appearance and a single debate in their 2010 election fight.
- Candidate debates, May 2010. Debates among the primary candidates for Washington County Commissioner, County Commission Chair, Metro President, and Metro Councilor.