Getting Started | LSS

The Office of Learning Support Services for Students with Disabilities is designed to arrange for specialized academic support services or modifications to the learning environment for students with disabilities.

The New Client Packet contains the Initial Interview and Consent to Release forms as well as detailed information regarding Disability Documentation and Eligibility for Accommodation.  From the New Client Packet link, you can electronically complete, and submit online, the Initial Interview and Consent to Release documents (or you can print a pdf).   Disability Documentation from your service provider (doctor, therapist or evaluator) will also need to be provided to LSS. The Disability Documentation link can be forwarded to them, or you can print those pages from the pdf.  Once all three pieces of documentation are received, the university works with students to provide a variety of services that will accommodate their specific needs to help students to meet the established academic standards. Student records and information are kept confidential and are distributed only with the consent of the student.

If you in need of a disability assessment,  resources and information about getting assessed are available on the "Where can I get assessed" page.