About the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office at Pacific University is responsible for the security and integrity of student and academic records. We also develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure consistent administration of the academic policies of the University. We strive to provide excellent service to students, faculty, staff and members of the community. To these ends, we:
- Develop and implement systems, policies and procedures that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of registration services and enrollment management processes,
- Provide leadership on issues related to academic policy and curriculum, including new program development; major curricular revisions; collaboration between Pacific programs; agreements between Pacific and other colleges/universities; development of academic calendars,
- Work with Colleges and Schools on development of consistent procedures and policies related to enrollment and academic issues,
- Interpret registration management practices and academic requirements to students, faculty, parents and other constituencies,
- Produce the University Catalog, and
- Manage University compliance with FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).