Progress Toward Degree Completion
The Academic Evaluation Report, also referred to as the "Degree Audit" or "Program Eval," analyzes the student's progress toward program completion from transcripted coursework and current registration. The Academic Evaluation Report and the catalog are the primary tools for academic advising. Students may access their academic evaluation via BoxerOnline at any time.
Class Level Status
Forest Grove Undergraudates in Arts & Sciences, Education, and Business
- Professional Programs: Please see the Pacific University Catalog for satisfactory progress requirements for each professional program
- Forest Grove Undergraduates in Arts & Science, Education, and Business: Students will maintain satisfactory academic progress by meeting each of these standards:
- A cumulative GPA at Pacific University of at least 2.0
- 12 hours of coursework credited toward graduation in the previous semester in which they were enrolled
- A GPA of at least 2.0 in the previous semester
Students encountering academic problems are reminded that financial aid eligibility also depends on academic achievement. For specific questions, see the Financial Aid section in the Pacific University Catalog and consult with the Financial Aid Office in Marsh Hall or at firstname.lastname@example.org.