Declaring a Major

Students in the College of Arts & Sciences must declare a major by the end of their sophomore year.

To declare your major, you must submit the completed Major Declaration Form (pdf) to the Advising Center. Be sure to:

  • Fill out the information in the “Major Declaration” box on the form
  • Obtain signature(s) from your major advisor(s) and/or minor advisor(s)
  • Submit form to the Advising Center

Once your major has been recorded, you will be able to use BoxerOnline to view your updated program evaluation.