Curriculum | Finance
The finance concentration offers small classes and grounds crucial analytical ideas and logistical techniques in real-world examples. Students apply their skills in case studies and simulations. You will learn about team building as well as crucial analytical ideas and logistical techniques grounded in real-world examples. You will have a chance to apply these ideas and get involved in strategic competition in case studies and simulation activities.
At Pacific You Will Learn
- Computations for financial planning
- Dynamic yield curves
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Financial planning
- Financial statement adjustments
- Fundamental & technical stock analysis
- How operating activities affect the value
- Management of assets
- MS Excel
- Sources & cost of obtaining funding
Students in the finance concentration must meet all degree requirements for the business administration major. While completing the BA electives requirement, a student must complete coursework that satisfies the finance concentration (16 credits).