Student Learning Outcomes | Business Administration
At Pacific | Students build applicable skills through a variety of internship opportunities, and our graduates find positions in public and private organizations, government, not-for-profit organizations, sales, research, advertising and promotion, management, and consulting.
Student Learning Outcomes
The business administration major is designed for students pursuing a career in business with emphasis on accounting, finance, international business, management, or marketing.
Successful graduates of business administration will be able to:
- Understand diverse cultural perspectives and apply general business knowledge in the global market
- Identify and evaluate ethical, social, and environmental impacts in business
- Articulate ideas persuasively and logically and collaborate with others toward a common goal
- Utilize analytical skills to devise innovative and creative solutions to problems
- Integrate core concepts and theories across functional areas of business
It is recommended that students seek out an internship or service-learning experience that will provide an opportunity to demonstrate the relevancy of foundational and theoretical knowledge of their academic major and to gain career-related experiences.