Strategic Plan | School of Communication Sciences and Disorder
The School of Communication Sciences and Disorder has developed a strategic plan (pdf) to guide our priorities and decision-making.
Changing practice by developing exceptional critical thinkers who become leaders in their diverse communities.
The mission of the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders is to:
- develop a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce of collaborative professionals who are leaders in their communities;
- integrate science, theory, and the art of practice;
- inspire curiosity and cultivate critical thinking;
- promote the well-being of those we serve with humility and genuine care;
- curate authentic clinical experiences through reciprocal partnerships with diverse and underserved communities;
- advance scholarship to move the profession forward.
Community | Equity | Compassion | Critical Inquiry | Advocacy | Lived Experiences