College Students | Become A Teacher

Complete Your Teaching Degree Close To Home

Our bachelor of education programs in Woodburn and Eugene, Ore., are connected to local community colleges. Earn your associate degree at a community college close to home, then complete your degree in our 2+2 degree completion bachelor of education programs in Eugene or Woodburn.>/p>

Transfer to Pacific in Forest Grove

If you've already started college somewhere else, transfer to Pacific University in Forest Grove for a traditional liberal arts college experience on your way to your teaching degree and license. Apply to Pacific as a transfer student to major in education & learning or music education on the Forest Grove Campus.

Declare Your Major in Education

Current undergraduate students on Pacific University’s Forest Grove Campus start their college experience in the College of Arts & Sciences, where they participate in first-year seminar, complete core requirements, and explore all that college has to offer. When you are ready to declare your education and learning major, apply to the College of Education. Or, earn your teaching license with a major in music education.